Monday, February 14, 2011

Packing, packing, packing

Can't write much. It takes so long to pack for these trips! "Take 1/2 the clothes and twice the money you think you'll need," is the old adage. I'm trying.

Business casual for the EAFCA conference - check
Casual but all skirts for the mission work in Meru - check
Hiking/casual for trips to coffee farms (3 planned) - check

Decided I can't take cupping equipment this time. I'll check out exactly what others bring for grinders and water heaters while I'm there.

The Aeropress is coming with! It will provide the delightful morning cup, I'm sure, for not just me but my teammates while in Meru. Surely at the EAFCA there will plenty of good coffee -- but I'll be very surprised if there's decaf.

Which coffee am I bringing? Kenya AA Meru-Riankune, of course. Regular roasted by Mighty Good and decaf roasted by Metropolis just 2 days ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment